Monday, February 24, 2020

Swap addicted swinger couple

The couple themselves have a geeky habit, which is a swapping addiction and a swapping addiction.(https://avmom.club)

I always browsed such kind of adult bulletin boards and searched for other people.

There, I saw a slightly older couple.

We exchanged e-mails, exchanged face photographs with glances, liked them at a glance, and seemed to like the couple over there, so we decided to meet at a hot spring inn.

On the day, take a bath, finish your meal, prepare yourself, let your wife wear black lingerie, black fishnet tights.

Even if I watched it, my lower body was expanding.

On top of that, I waited for my partner in a yukata figure.

The couple are uplifting each other, drinking alcohol and waiting,
"Hello! Please come in!"

There was a rough man in everyday clothes and a slender wife behind him.

He has long hair, looks young, and looks like a mini skirt.

We had them sit on a chair beside the table in the back, and we sat down on the bed and started drinking.

On TV, we talked to the channel on the adult conner, but when the partner's wife changed their legs, the panties behind the skirt could be seen flickering.

The stockings are glossy, and the legs are beautiful legs.

The other husband

"My wife dressed up for ... and it seemed to stay calm from the morning!"

"Really?"

After a while, my husband.

"You can go to bed with your husband first!"

"Yes!"

"let's go!"

At last, my hand was pulled and moved to the back bet.

Already, my cock rises, my wife touches from above the slacks.

"Awesome! So much already!"

"You are amazing!"

"That's right! Have some cute!"

Open the slacks zipper, pull out the cock and go to your mouth.

"I feel good!"

This is a fantastic vacuum blower "Chupa, Chupa" with a fresh blow.

When I put my hand in my wife's crotch, it is already wet!

"Well, it's wet!"

Says his wife!

Looking at the side, my wife is also a fellow.

The next thing flew from my head.

Enter your world.

Take off your blouse and take off your skirt, and you will see the simple white top and bottom lingerie. It is a tempting figure.

Excitement is different from black.

Take off yourself and lick with your wife.

No hair below! My husband's hobby!

Dangerous, I'm going to put out just a blowjob!

If you give the rubber of the bedside to your wife

"I don't need it!

The next husband

"It's OK just to put it out!"

"My wife is not good at rubber and dislikes it, so please go inside!"

"Click here for rubber, so don't worry!"

"Is your wife good?"

Prompt "Please, please put in soon!"

Already, the area around the pussy is in a beta state.

"I'll put it in!"

"Large, great big!"

Next husband

"Is your husband's cock big?

I'm surprised!

The moment you enter, it's hard! That's very tight!

Your wife is waving

"Good! Great! Greater and more!"

If you do not have this time!

This time the wife is up!

Shake your hair and grind your waist!

In the dimly lit room, the backlighting of his wife illuminates his body, but his sweaty body appears to shine.

This time, the wife kisses while covering himself, and the tongue entangles with significant momentum.

Around the mouth, the saliva of two people, it is the beach.

Again, I move up and move my hips, but recently my cock has become so big!

Even when watching the in and out, it is impressive that his wife's fold is turned up and the cock comes out of his wife's joy juice!

Each time

"Good, good, no more! Take it out, take it out!"

I couldn't stand my feelings of the sound of my wife and the music of the mess and joy juice and finished.

My wife

"Iku!"

I felt it coming out of the testicles.

It's been a long time since we're tired and exhausted!

That's it! Next husband

"Did you get it?"

"High, it looks like a great amount!"

My husband came from my neighbor's wife and thought about what to do, and I put my finger in my wife's pussy and check it.

I was already surprised.

The other couple seemed to have S and M hobbies.

After that, my husband.

"Clean your husband's cock with your mouth!"

Was ordered, and his wife carefully licked the cock that became sticky with joy juice and semen.

Well, if you go to the bath.

"... San, let me drink!"

"No?"

Nah, what a request to drink semen.

If you look at your wife and husband who have already finished, your husband nods.

"My wife likes semen!"

One word!

There is no reason to refuse and Blow continues as it is.

Even if it is the second time, what is pleasant is comfortable!

It's tremendous; it's fascinating

"Get out, we'll go!"

The wife sucks, sucks, and swallows in the vacuum.

Well, it was terrific.

His wife's eyes are hollow.

It was an exhilarating day.

No comments:

Post a Comment